Our Home

Our Home

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Talent Show

 

hat
Christmas Eve here at Mission Bell turned out to be one of the highlights so far for us, what a fun night we had.
It all started a few weeks previously, a bit of planning, a bit of shopping Ropa Style for our costumes and Marj making my Papas prison shirt and his prison bars. She had to alter my dress to get it to fit, that was fun just in its self. My boobs were falling all out and over the place. I was up for it but they assured me that the viewing public wasn't. We had our rehearsals and got this show so fine tuned I forgot my lines Smile
The small play we put on was called “Hang On The Bell Nellie”. Its a story about Nell who fought to try and save her Papa from the Electric chair. The little movie and pictures will tell the rest of the story.
camea3
Our Work Campers Crew
camera
1
Nell’s Papa – In Jail -
2
Nell (Me)
3
Handsome Jack (Dann)
8
9
Cast L-R
Butch Marie Audrey Mike Dann Patty Harry Marj Myself
10
Nell and Handsome Jack
cane
That was a lot of fun, wont forget that night in a hurry. After our little skit things got a bit more serious, there was some singing and poem readings plus another little skit about the true meaning of Christmas.
img_f0530312aa1
Talent show 048
Talent show 052
Talent show 045

Christmas Eve came and went, its now Christmas Day and another busy busy day for us work campers. All that food to prepare for all the hungry people for Christmas dinner. I never took any pictures only the little video posted below. Every dinner party and luncheon we do is the same..decorate tables, cook the food, have fun. Clean up and go home. They all look the same after a while. That's the reason why I only took a video of a small section of it.

1 comment: