Our Home

Our Home

Friday, September 21, 2012

Renovating Mikey & Audrey's Winter House

 

hpouse

I have no idea how I missed the folder called Mike & Audrey's House Renovation. I make folders of Pictures that I want to do a blog for. Better late than never I say. When back in Mission Texas last winter, Mikey our Boss knew we were trying to sell one of our Generators so we could finance a 2nd air conditioner  for the 5th wheel. He came to Dann and asked him would he stay for a extra week or 2 to help him renovate his little house. He offered to give us $400 more than we were asking for it. Dann accepted. We would have stayed and helped this wonderful couple either way.

Dann, Mike, and a few others got busy pulling the siding of the house while a few of us woman got busy painting the sides and the shutters.  I have to say , Audrey did a wonderful job painting, she's a natural for some one that said “Audrey Does Not Paint”.

dann aud

Audrey and Dann taking a quick break from painting

frenchy

Frenchy turned up every day.

mikendann

Mikey and Dann  with Frenchy in the background

dann and aud

Dann sneaking 40 winks and Audrey wondering why her phone isn't working after she washed it in the washing machine, that's my Swedish weaving on Audrey's knee.

aud

The lady her self, doing what she don't do Smile

images

No comments:

Post a Comment