Our Home

Our Home

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crab Shack Dinner

 

joes crab shack

Last night 10 of us all went out for dinner at Joe’s  Crab Shack. Its agreed that we will all go out for dinner twice a month to a nice restaurant.  Each time a different couple get to pick. I think Bob and Snookie picked first. A great choice. The food was fabulous. What ever they sprinkled over the crabs I couldn't stop licking my fingers for hours after. I ordered a drink called a Shark Attack which was very good I might add. Really could have downed a few of those but the price kept me at one. I think every one enjoyed the food as much as I did.

dann j and dewayne

Dann,Joy and Dewayne waiting to go inside.

crab1

Shark Attack

My Shark Attack drink complete with blood in a tube.

crab2

DSCF0377

All of US.

No comments:

Post a Comment