Our Home

Our Home

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mission Bell/Trade Winds RV Resort

 

Mission Bell Resort tag

Yesterday morning I went for a walk around the park and took some pictures. This is a huge park, it is actually 2 parks rolled into one. On opposite sides of the road. They have around  620 sites. Everyone here  is 55 or older, you cannot stay here if you don't fall into that age bracket.Its a great idea, NO SCREAMING KIDS..all the Nannas and Pops left their grandies at home . It’s their turn to play, and play they do. Always a card game going on in one of the huge halls they have here. Its nothing to get a knock on your door   and someone inviting you to play a game of Shuffle Board, or reminding you of a scheduled game happening later. A card game I got introduced to here is a game called Card Elimination.

bocheebakll

All in all this is a fun place to be.. There is as much as you want to do or as little as you want to do, the choose is yours. I choose to play it all as I can. As I am a lover of games, this is like I have died and gone to heaven. Below are some pictures of this great park.

cards

 

Friendship Hall

The Friendship Hall where all the indoor games and dances are held , this building can seat around 1,000 guest.

 

11

Heated salt Water Pool, they have 2 of these.

1

Entrance to Pool Area and BBQ Tables

13

 

gazebo

12

Same path looking back towards Hall

Cindy n Derick

While I was out taking some pictures I came across Cindy and Derek.

our bus

This is our Home on wheels with Dann cleaning the BBQ

Squiggles2_thumb[2]

After I had finished  my little Walkabout taking pictures it was time for to head over to Audrey's place and meet up with Marj, who is going to show us how to spike the back of our hair.

bettyboo

hair2

Marj picking at Audrey's hair

hair6

The back of  my head.

hair5

2 comments: