Our Home

Our Home

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

 

halloween1

 

Its Halloween here and everyone got into the spirit of the season and dressed up, well almost everyone. This was the first event we helped cater for here at Mission Bell and it was a lot of fun. We are very lucky to work with a great bunch of people and that is going to go a long way in making us Happy Campers.  We kicked of the work schedule yesterday by all pitching in and helping get the food side of things up and running and in order for the celebrations. Chilli Hot Dogs (Yuk) Coleslaw and Little Pumpkin muffins with Ice cream cone hats.  Audrey our boss is amazing,she has some fun ideas which I have never seen before, but I put that down to me never celebrating Halloween-ever-.

 

Boss

Audrey and Mike

pumpkin-craft-1011mld107603_xl

Tables

Tables for 120 people.

Not to bad as the season has not officially started yet and the park is only approx a quarter full if that.

Marg

Marj

flying-witch-clip-art1

dan and me

Dann and myself.

Marg and me

Marj wants me to eat Smile

iuy

Dann bite

Dann trying to bite Marj’s neck, she was having no part of that !!

dewayne an Joy

Dewayne and Joy

Dann an me

Well that's Halloween  for 2011 over and done with, now its cleaning cupboards tomorrow for our next assignment

Absolutely-Free-Halloween-Clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment