Our Home

Our Home

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Panguitch

 
 
images987
 
 
SAM_05901
Well we have finally arrived at our first camp job at the Hitch-N-Post in Panguitch Utah.
Southern Utah offers the highest concentration of scenic natural wonders in America. Panguitch is just 25 miles north west of Bryce Canyon National Park. Surrounded by majestic mountains with a colourful view of the Aquarius Plateau it’s central location makes it convenient for us to plan a day trip to numerous parks and monuments. Hopefully while we are here we can go and see everything this place has to offer.
Below are a few pictures I took while driving in here from I15 –Utah 20
SAM_05662
Utah has some of the most beautiful rock formations I have ever seen.
SAM_05653
Rolling Green Valleys -Beautiful-
 
Pictures Taken Around The Park
 
 
SAM_05691
The Laundry
 
u20192996
 
SAM_05711
The bathroom, right next to the laundry
 
bathroom_~u133525941
 
office
The Office
 
 
dannn workin
The Water Tower
 
I wasn't to sure about this place when we first arrived,all I can say is I am glad we have our own shower and toilet. The temperature here is perfect, lovely cool days with chilly evening, which make for perfect sleeping conditions. As we are here for a few months, I am trying to make the most of it and trying to fit in. I  went the other day to the hair dresser and it was only $12.00 for a hair cut and she  did a fantastic cut. I see every where the prices on anything you want are reasonable if not below what we are use to. St George isn't to far away as well as Richfield. We have yet to go and do any sight seeing.
We were here only 2 days and I soon noticed a lot of older folk hanging out in each others areas playing music, violins/guitars/banjos/ steel guitars,you name it, they were playing it.It was really different to hear all these instruments playing  no matter where you were in the park. Dann tells me they are “The Old Time Utah Fiddlers” and they are here for a couple of free concerts. My next blog will be about  just that.
 
 
canstock3409212
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment