Our Home

Our Home

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Fiddlers Free Concert


m3

The whole town of Panguitch was treated to 2 free concerts put on by the Old Time Utah Fiddlers. We went to both concerts but I only took video and pictures from night 2. I have to admit I really enjoyed listening to their music, I have never been exposed to this type of music before. I looked around half way through the concert and noticed that the hall was only half full, a lot of empty chairs. Sad.I have to admit
I thought this lady was pretty darn good.
me
Me
I only got bits of this next video, this is the lady that organized this concert and she can sing to !!
dann2
Dann
What's a concert without  a bit of Yodelling
m1
The Grand finale ..2 halves to this video, 2nd half is Carl singing Long Black train.

No comments:

Post a Comment