Our Home

Our Home

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Death Of Huey

 

My mate Shirley Head Goddard back home in Australia sent me a horrible Garden Gnome when we were in Panguitch Utah doing some work camping. She knows I hate them and her front garden is full of the horrible little critters. It dates your yard and does nothing to enhance  it, especially if you are trying to sell your home. I am 100% sure that's why they have had no offers on their house.  I told her to get rid of them.Smile

Anyways, he has travelled well with us since summer last year. He even survived the bad storm we had in Mission a few weeks ago. I was wishing, I tell you.He lives out side, I wont let him in the 5th wheel.

Yesterday while I was having a nanny nap, Dann was guarding the gate as usual. After I woke up, he told me about this huge gust of wind that came from no where and nearly wrecked havoc with everything out side. The small table  that the fridge is on collapsed, chairs went flying,he said it was a bit of a mess. He then told me to come and have a look at something else that was  broken.  At first I didn't recognize it. Then I seen his little one eye that was still in one piece.  He had been sitting on the bottom of this heavy steel sign.

huey1

Before

huey

After

Flat AS !!

 

RIP HUEY

No comments:

Post a Comment