Our Home

Our Home

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time To leave Mission Bell RV Resort

 

gbye1

That was the quickest 6 months I have ever experienced and no wonder it was. Our time here was filled with work and fun and laughter. Met so many lovely people during our time here. Below are some pictures of my favourite events and people of our time spent at Mission Bell/Trade Winds RV Resort way down South in Texas.

DSCF0464

Our Bosses Mike & Audrey

DSCF0455

Sing a longs with The Noisy Neighbours

DSCF0490

Marj & Harry ( Noisy Neighbours)  Performing at one of our Work Campers Pot Lucks. Marj taking  40 winks I think

DSCF0851

Dann serving at our weekly Country Line dance.

DSCF0418

Dann & Mike cooking 100’s of Hamburgers for our Hamburger Fry

DSCF0427

Don, Harry & Dann trying to work out how to fold Napkins

DINNER

Our Weekly Meetings

DSCF0860

Butch & Maries 50th wedding Anniversary

DSCF0760

Our Hand & Foot Card Games

DSCF0727

Patty Dancing, Nice Boots Smile

DSCF0367

Dann & Me (Halloween)

DSCF0736

Lots of Crafts going on almost every day.These ladies are doing Swedish Weaving. I was shown how to do this and started my own project.

RUBY AGSIN

Ruby teaching Jewellery Making, I even made some Rings and bracelets when I had time.

SAM_0625

My Bra I made from Duck Tape.With My Academy Award hanging from the centre

DSCF0624

Me being Stupid.

Before we left Dann helped Mike & Audrey on their Park Model Home.

paint1

DSCF1078

Mikey & Dann

DSCF1075

Audrey and I painted all these. Window Shutters.

DSCF1080

Audrey says She don't do Painting, BUT I have the proof !!!

DSCF1082

Taking a well earned break, Both of them, That's my Swedish weaving on Auds Lap

I just have to many Pictures to put in here. So I am going to leave it at that. Its time to leave this wonderful place. Was very sad to do the rounds and say goodbye to those that were left.

gbye

No comments:

Post a Comment