Our Home

Our Home

Monday, April 23, 2012

My New Cloths Line

 

cloths1

As I have no washing machine out here, I have to hand wash, don't have a problem with that. I got a good system going, I bought a real BIG bucket..A Strong BIG bucket, I fill it with HOT water and washing powder, add a few cloths, stick it in the shower  recess, let it sit for a day, rinse and then add some fabric softener, let it sit for another day, then ring it out the best I can and hang it out on my new cloth line. My friend in Mission Bell RV Resort was making these and he made me one. I just knew it would be perfect for down the road a bit.  I wasn't wrong !! Below are some pictures of it in stages.

endclothsline

Piece a wood about 4 – 5 feet long, these cut outs are designed to fit onto your ladder that's mounted on your 5th wheel.

clothline1

This is it mounted and it actually stays put, does not move around.

clothsline

Grab a few coat hangers, poke undies and what ever in the holes and Bobs your Uncle. Works great !! last Long Time !!  This is better than a string and 2 poles, trees, and cloths pegs, might not be those mod cons where we are. This I unhook, throw  it into the storage  area and get her out when needed. I hear ya saying, Well you can’t hang much on it, well you cant, BUT I cant wash a lot at once either.

cloth

1 comment:

  1. I knew those things would come in handy. I have already used mine many times. Leave it to you to come up with a great way to do lanudry. Good job mate. Have to found a way to play hand and foot online?

    ReplyDelete